{website}

Friday, March 26, 2010

Kevy's Invites

Woohoo.....Friday is here!!! I hope you all have something nice planned for the weekend. I have the pleasure of my husband's company on a Saturday morning for once - he says it's to take me out for breakfast but I think really it's because his golfing buddie's can't play until Sunday. Still you take what you can get right? So a relaxing day, perhaps a walk on the beach and a movie. Not sure that I could drag him along to Alice in Wonderland though, which I'm still dying to see!

So onto today's featured invites - no sooner had I 'released' the Aviary design, the first order for it came in from California. Kevy had had a rough time with her wedding planning, starting off with a stolen engagement ring, followed by a venue that closed down due to the economic climate (with an ensuing fight to get a deposit back), and then issues with their original invitation designer. Then she found Ruby & Willow on Etsy, and as she had family in New Zealand and many invites were headed this way, it seemed it was fate when she stumbled upon a little ol' Kiwi shop! Kevy was an absolute sweetheart to work with and I gather from her very lovely feedback, a happy customer, which is the ultimate goal! Here's hoping to smooth sailing for the rest of your planning!

Don't forget if you want to be in to win tickets to The Grand Wedding Show on April 11th, leave your comments here. Have a fabulous Friday everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails