{website}

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Lovely Blogger List

One of my favourite things about blogging has been becoming part of an international community and getting to know other creative people from all around the world, so I love this idea that Rachel over at Lovely Clusters had, to put together a blogger list where everyone could connect and get to know one another. Read all about it here. Such a fun idea I thought I'd jump in boots and all!! Here goes a brief intro for my new friends and those who don't know me... (I feel a bit like I'm ten years old introducing myself at girl guide camp...blushing madly).


My name is Kate Holland and I'm a stationery designer living in Auckland, New Zealand, with my lovely golf obsessed husband (he has other notable qualities but that one is predominant these days:-). My business is called Ruby & Willow, and alongside that I run this blog showcasing both my stationery and fabulous local and international weddings, talent and inspiration. Sounds cliche but I truly LOVE to design!! I also love travel, photography, typography, nature, texture, pattern and all things paper!

Anything else you'd like to know? Feel free to ask!



Other places to find me:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails