{website}

Monday, May 17, 2010

Board#47: Berry Burst

I'm starting off this Monday morning with an explosion of colour! It's unabashedly girly, not to mention very bold and happy! I'm usually more of a muted colour kind of girl, or at least with a neutral thrown in the mix but I wanted to start the week off with burst. I had a super cleansing and organising weekend which feels oh so great!! (It helped to have a husband who literally waited on me for the day and shopped, cooked all the meals AND cleaned!! Gotta love him!) It may be a cliche but tidy desk, tidy mind has never been truer. Not to mention NOTHING on the floor of my office - no piles of invites to be sorted, piles of paperwork, piles of card etc. Now lets see how long I can keep it that way!! I think it'll help me to have a super productive week!
Aren't the colours in this board stunning.....which would you choose to put your bridesmaids in? Perhaps each in a different berry shade? And you would just HAVE to have a pair of coloured shoes for this wedding! Of course you would have to have these gorgeous bowls of macarons dotted on the tables....and the choices for flowers are endless. Overflowing urns of rich jewel coloured blooms or an eclectic selection of vases with single stems?
Coming up this afternoon I have a fabulous giveaway so be sure to check back and get your entry in...you won't want to miss this! Have a fabulous Monday!



Photos from top left: Macarons via Lanalou, Photo by Eva Lindh, Shoes by Victor Sizemore
2nd row; Photo via Lanalou, Strawberry Pudding by Ellie Miller, Flowers & Berries by Corbin Gurkin, Mauve tie via Style Me Pretty
3rd row; Berry Tarts unknown, Cake via Wedding Style Guide, Photo by Sheena Jibson via Ruffled

2 comments:

Steph {bubblerock} said...

That feels like a perfect fall inspiration board. Rich red colours - brings warmth and it looks yummy!
Thanks for sharing!

The Ivory Dahlia said...

Nothing I love more than Raspberries.
And raspberry coloured goodness.
I love those shoes. {Any Idea where from?}
And the Macarons.... and Oh! The flowers are yum!
Nice one!
H.

Related Posts with Thumbnails