{website}

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Real Wedding: Adel + Lombard III

The gorgeous venue for this South African wedding is Grootvlei Guest Farm on the west coast. As an avid traveller I love seeing weddings from other countries.....kind of makes me feel like I'm going on a bit of a journey....I also LOVE South Africa and have driven down this coast so I was excited to feature this wedding that Nikki Meyer sent over. It sounds so exotic with dolphins playing in the water and flamingos in the background - I know that's standard fare in places in Africa - but hello....dolphins, flamingos!! Love it!

What advise would you give out to someone planning their wedding?
Delegate but follow-up. Do not get swept away by the whole wedding hype! Do not plan to many things for the last 3 weeks it gets nerve wrecking.

Most memorable moment?
With dolphins frolicking in the waves behind the beach chapel, a pan full of flamingos and the most amazing sunset I was bubbling with happiness and gratefulness that everything worked out the way I wished for.
What’s next for you as a couple?
Bit of adventure junkies so we are training for a 6 day adventure race!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails