{website}

Monday, January 14, 2013

A fairytale wedding in the forest by Sweet Little Photographs

Happy Monday!! Did you have a lovely weekend? My hubby has gone back to work today so it's time to get back to routine!! Charlie is sulking as she loved having him home... truth be told so did I. We've had the loveliest couple of weeks on our 'staycation' and I kinda didn't want it to end... although I do need to spend some time getting work done now! Anyway I have the cutest of cutest weddings to kick start the week...

I fell in love with the work of Tim & Merrill from Sweet Little Photographs work a while back, and I'm so excited to share one of their weddings with you today! Especially as it's just so dang adorable!! Held in the giant Redwood Forests around Los Gatos in California this wedding is a little bit like a fairy tale... a treehouse, the cutest little cottage you ever did see (reminds me of something from Hansel & Gretel!), ponds, lakes... honestly this place looks like my kinda dream location!

Lisa and Z - or Zisa if you go by their 'celebrity moniker' - are both graphic designers and I think it's pretty obvious looking at all the cute details in their wedding. I'm loving the groom and groomsmen attire as well... great combos!

7 comments:

Sweet Little Photographs said...

Thanks so much for the post!!!

Anna (Lover.ly) said...

I love the groomsmen outfits, and the bridal gown. Both are great and play really well into the theme!

Anna (Lover.ly) said...

I love the groomsmen outfits, and the bridal gown. Both are great and play really well into the theme!

Cahje93 said...

What kind of vest is that? I can't find it anywhere

Anonymous said...

I would also love to know what kind of vests these are, or where the gentlemen were able to find them. Thanks!

sevencreations said...

Your blog is nice. The decoration ideas are really beautiful. we are also doing Wedding Decorators in Ludhiana . We are also the best Event Management in Ludhiana.

Adler Eagle said...

Valuable information! Looking forward to seeing your notes posted.

Wedding

Related Posts with Thumbnails