{website}

Monday, October 8, 2012

Round up | Lace back Wedding dresses

If I had my time over again I would definitely be taking this direction with my dress. These lace backs are utterly divine! I've gathered a few of my favourites for you. I would have a hard time picking my absolute favourite but I adore the BHLDN one (top left of the second set of pictures), and the top right one in the bottom set of images. So so pretty!! And of course you can't go past a Claire Pettibone design for the most exquisite of lace backs. I'd love to know what your pick would be?

Clockwise from top left; Claire Pettibone dress by Anne Adams, Dress by Rosa Clara, Dress by Delphine Manivet, Dress by Sassi Holford

Clockwise from top left; Lita gown by BHLDNModern Trousseau “Lena” from White Dress by the Shore (photo by Uplift Photography), Dress by Delphine Manivet, Bride's own design, constructed by Christine Bol (by Danelle Bohane)



Clockwise from top left; Dress by Chereen Anderson (photo byAllan McCreadie), Dress by Andrea Gorrie (photo by Louisa Bailey), Dress by Natalie Chan (photo by Vela Images), Dress by Corina Snow (photo by Vela Images)

9 comments:

Lydia Arnold said...

Beautiful post! So much grace and elegance, love these dresses!

Jenna said...

I'm having something similar by Sally Eagle here in Welly and I couldn't be happier:D

Chic Vintage Brides said...

Ooh yes, I'm with you on this - I would choose a lace back, they're just SO pretty!

The Bride's Tree said...

Oh wow, these are just beautiful. Stunning intricate detailing.

naomi said...

I had a lace back dress and I agree it's just so elegant. Great choices...I love the last two!

Sarah Jackson said...

lovely dress with lovely fashion

www.venues4weddings.com.au said...

I absolutely adore these dresses. Exactly what I was looking for. However, I had to opt for something a little more simple as I was married in a more tropical environment. But for my second wedding definitely LOL.

Lauren @ Every Last Detail said...

love love love!

Occasions In Print said...

These are just beautiful and with the 2013 Lace trend, these will definitely be a hit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails