{website}

Monday, August 27, 2012

Magnolia Rouge roundup | Braids

In case you haven't noticed, braids (or plaits as I grew up calling them) are back!! And they're hot! From formal finishes to boho style fishtail braids, there's a style to suit everyone. Here's a round up of some of my favourites... and if you're tempted to try this at home yourself, there are tutorials galore online if you do a search. So what do you think? Would you go for beautiful braids?

I love the fishtail braid... I think you just have to consider the style of your dress before you choose this... and of course very long hair is a must! I love it quite deconstructed.
Clockwise from top left: Jessica Janae | Badal & Raja Jain | Michelle Lemley | paparazzi :-)

I think this half up/half down style on the top left is so pretty... especially with the addition of the flowers.
Clockwise from top left: Kari Crowe | Katie Ann | Amanda Thompsen

I absolutely love this style... as someone who wears their hair up 98% of the time, this is the perfect braided option for me. And still so pretty with a veil as you can see.
Clockwise from top left: Janae Shields | Erica Ann | Sarah Postma

4 comments:

Ana Mayrink said...

Love it!

brit said...

I love braids. So so much. All of these are fabulous wedding day styles, too!

landybridal said...

The hairstyles are so charming and delicate.I think they're great for wedding!Perfect!

Occasions In Print said...

Great styles! Love the combination updo with the braid.

Related Posts with Thumbnails