{website}

Friday, January 29, 2010

Here's to penpals

When I was but a wee lass I had a penpal from Canada who I kept in touch with for almost 15 yrs and eventually met up with her a couple of times. Whatever happened to penpals? I guess with email...facebook...myspace, it's created a whole new modern version of penpals. Although in my opinion nothing beats a handwritten note in the mail - particularly when the envelope is covered in stickers and pretty pictures - as they were at age 11! So fast forward....several years.... it's still fantastic when you make a connection with someone who lives at the other end of the world/country that you 'click' with, be it by the written word, or email...and hopefully soon face to face over Skype (now that would really change the anonymity of penpals right!).

So without further delay I am delighted to be featuring a wedding from the so so lovely Fiona Andersen...my new penpal!! And this connection is mainly thanks to Jasmine Star...read here as to why. We have some uber exciting plans in the works which I'm looking forward to sharing with you, and she's also coincidentally shooting the upcoming wedding of a very sweet client of mine, Kirsten, so we are sure to feature that on here in the near future. So onto Miranda & Duncan's wedding below....I love the quality of these images, truly stunning! For this and much more head on over to Fiona's blog. And for all you South Island brides still on the lookout for a photographer - or NZ wide for that matter - get on the phone and book her in, this talent isn't going to have many free weekends left!

I'd just like to add that I was a mightly fine penpal too :-)

1 comment:

Annaliesse said...

Just gorgeous photography!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails