{website}

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sarah Seven

I have long been lusting over Sarah Seven's beautiful and so very feminine collection. From these gorgeous vintage inspired special occasion dresses to her very delicate bridal collection there is something for everyone. I love the ruffles and layers and best of all Sarah uses all natural fabrics. See more of her stunning work on her website, or her Etsy shop - yes that means it's available for New Zealanders too!!! Now the hard part.....making a decision as to which one you'd have!

2 comments:

mrs.c said...

I'm seeing more and more real weddings that include sarahseven dresses for their bridesmaids. They look amazing. Her designs are so unique and gorgeous. I love that she stands all on her own as a designer.

RoseAllen@ Hawaii Wedding said...

I love the colors. They all look so very nice and I must say this kind of colors seem to fit any skin types.

Related Posts with Thumbnails