{website}

Friday, June 25, 2010

Guest Post: Postcards & Pretties

I am delighted to have the very talented Chris from Postcards & Pretties do a guest post for me today. Chris creates the most amazing inspiration boards and features some very cute weddings and engagements, and if she's not on your daily reading list, she should be!! Thanks so much Chris for sharing this gorgeous board with us!

Hi everyone!!! I'm Chris from Postcards and Pretties and I'm so honored to be a guest on Magnolia Rouge. I know we are all going to terribly miss Kate while she’s away on vacation but I know she has some amazing treats for you while she’s away. Today I would like to share with you a dreamy inspiration board that is a little whimsical and girlie with light and airy palette of pale blue and soft pinks. Thank you again Kate!


photos -
potted orchid and butterfly centerpiece {martha stewart weddings}
woman with butterflies {dustjacket attic}
conche {eva lindh}
cotton candy {unknown}
blue dress {samuelle}
bouquet {utterly engaged}
radio/headphones {javiera}
dusty miller place card {country living}
cappuccino and cookies {martha stewart weddings}
butterfly cake {bridal guide}
net {coco + kelley}

6 comments:

Brancoprata said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Sarah from 20somethingcupcakes said...

Beautiful! Adore the cotton candy! xxSAS

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Postcard and Pretties is such an inspiring blog - love the bell jar with the candles inside.

Naomi said...

Love it and love her! I never miss her post. I make sure I don't!

Life,Styled said...

So beautiful, dreamy and whimsy! Just love the butterflies and the pic with the net. Chris never, ever fails to amaze!

xoxo
kristi

Lana {lanalou style} said...

So gorgeous! Love that dress!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails