{website}

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hawaii Chic

No Link Love this week (gosh what horrendous number of unread posts am I going to arrive home to on my reader?)..... but some pretty finds all the same. Hopefully by the time you're reading this I will have managed to get myself decked out in some cute outfits like this. Casual, chic, cute..... can't go wrong! One thing about holidays - I have time to wander through the shops at my leisure - something I don't often do these days, so I save it all for trips to the US - where lets face it, there is far more choice. Gotta say though I'm kinda gutted that there isn't an Anthropologie in Hawaii!! Hope you're all have lovely plans for the weekend!

Hawaiian BreezeFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

3 comments:

WeddingXpert said...

This = perfect honeymoon wardrobe inspiration...gotta love Anthro! Beeauutifull!

Alison @ The Knotty Bride said...

Sweetheart, I hope you have the most wonderful time, ever! And you managed to get some EXCELLENT outfit ensembles up on the blog on a Saturday. To me, that is quite a feat. You are seriously kind of incredible. I love what you share with us!!! Hope you're doing well. :)

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Absolutely LOVE both of these outfits, would wear everything you've chosen!x

Related Posts with Thumbnails