{website}

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Link Love

Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to keep up with all the gorgeous blogs and weddings there are out there.... there's just no end to the inspiration!! How's a girl meant to keep up with her work?? Well the short answer is the blogs get skimmed very quickly... I've become an expert at sifting out what really appeals to me in a hurry. And then occasionally something catches my eye long enough for me to linger over it and dream I was a part of it. Just a few of these lovelies from this week... hope you enjoy.
Have a wonderful weekend friends!
Kx



A groovy (yes groovy) wedding party and a $5 dress...
Loving this vintage piano as a prop
Stunning day after shoot on a Hawaiian beach...

And a quick run down of our features this week...
Summer fruits Inspiration board + a rustic chic Mountain Air one
Real Wedding....one in South Africa and this stunning one in the Hawkes Bay
Invitations of the week...
And a mini Red & Chartreuse inspiration board paired with stationery

4 comments:

The Ivory Dahlia said...

SO much inspiration to keep on top of each week! It's NUTTY!
x

Super Burbs said...

All so gorgeous! Happy weekend! xoxo

fabricatedends said...

Lovely photos. You are right there are so many blogs out there to read, but I do love looking at all of the wonderful pictures.

Steph said...

I loved the first dress, the belt and the medal... So so so cool!!
I totally fell in love with this wedding when I saw it last week! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails