{website}

Monday, August 2, 2010

Board#62: Golden Blues

Morning peeps! So August...well, well, well, how on earth did we find ourselves here so quickly!! How was your weekend? Catch any good movies? (Inception anyone??) Eat out at any fabulous restaurants? I had a lovely time catching up with friends for brunch on both days which was such a nice treat, and then a lazy Sunday afternoon with the other half which is always a great way to end the weekend.
So I'm more a green than a blue girl and this azure blue isn't usually a shade I'd go for but teamed with champagne and gold hues it's rather lovely don't you think.... not to mention so pretty!


Photos from top left; Tablesetting and tin unknown, Aqua/Gold napkins by Lollipop Events via Green Wedding Shoes
2nd row; Macarons by My Sweet & Saucy, Bride & Groom by Simply Bloom via 100 Layer Cake
3rd row; Parasols unknown, Gold necklace via Etsy, Blue shoes by Susan Stripling, Bride via Wedding Style Guide
4th row; Cake Pops by Lollipop Events via Green Wedding Shoes, Heart by Coty Farquar, Bride by Erin hearts Court, Table unknown

4 comments:

WeddingXpert said...

Just fabulous...the blue table with the bird's nests is just gorgeous!

sara : 5 o'clock crows said...

I love your mood boards and look forward to seeing them- I get so much inspiration from them! Lately I've been trying to think of new color combinations for my textiles, and you've given me so many great ideas. Thanks!

Life,Styled said...

Always a beautiful, classy color combintation - love the hairpiece and dress (last picture, third row)!!! Pretty tabletop with the nests too! Great board Kate!

xoxo
kristi

Naomi said...

Love this color combo! Oh my...I would love to design a wedding in these colors...and of course have you do their stationery!! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails