{website}

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Board#68: Green Day

Looking back over the boards I've done lately, there has been a distinct lack of green which is nothing short of a crime since it's only my favourite colour. So we're going for an all out green look today to make up for lack thereof!!! And hey whadya know, it works.... all these different shades of green look so fresh and spring like together, and since that's just around the corner.... spring that is (fingers crossed anyway!), this has me eagerly anticipating days outdoors in the sunlight! Green shoes would definitely be on my list if I had a redo of my wedding, and the vases full of baby's breath are simply stunning.



Photos from top left; Cake via The Knot, Churros in Pot via Green Wedding Shoes
2nd row; Table Setting via Martha Stewart Weddings, Green Glasses via Earth Friendly Weddings, Place setting via Martha Stewart Weddings
3rd row; Anemones by Cameron Ingalls via Green Wedding Shoes, unknown, Bride & Groom by Jose Villa via Style Me Pretty, Ivory Cake via Martha Stewart Weddings

6 comments:

Life,Styled said...

Oh I love green day!!! You are so right - these colors work together beautifully! And yes, the shoes are fabulous! Another inspiring board Kate!!!

xoxo
kristi

Naomi Goodman said...

Kate this so fresh and pretty. The way you create boards I would think every color is your favorite! Your boards are always a breath of fresh loveliness!

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

Love this board and the colors!! So fresh and inviting!

postcards and pretties said...

another amazing board kate...love the softness of it

Erin said...

love that table runner... and is that a menu tag?! so gorgeous!

Brancoprata said...

I totally agree with the green wedding shoes. These colors put together can't go wrong!!! To gorgeous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails