{website}

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Link Love

It's been a big week in my household and I can tell you we're pretty damn excited about the big move in a few months! Focus is now on what we need to do to the new house - mostly the section rather than the house itself, but it'll certainly keep us busy... with half an acre a lawnmower will definitely be one of the first purchases!! The family have already booked in for Christmas, I have a friends baby shower to host, and we even have the first guests tentatively booked! That didn't take long did it! But how lovely it'll be to have the space to accommodate people!
I think I'll be spending the weekend with my nose in home improvement magazines... I hope you all have something equally as relaxing planned!
Kx



Pretty, pretty wedding in one of my favourite places...
Something about this walk down the aisle really captures me...
Gorgeous summertime inspiration...
Make sure you check out the stunning dessert bar at this wedding...
A fun, eclectic affair...

3 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thanks for the lovely links, Kate, I love the paper decorations at the eclectic wedding!

Enjoy your weekend!

Will

Carter & Cook Event Co. said...

You're a doll! Thanks for the sweet love. :) and congrats on the new place!!! C&C

The Loveliest Day said...

So excited for you and your move!!! Thanks for including me in your link love<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails