{website}

Monday, September 6, 2010

Board#71: Spring Sorbet

Well it seems I kinda jumped the gun a bit when I got all excited about spring last week so this board is my way of willing it on!! Inspired by the Monet like image of the gorgeous floral dress and spring ranunculus, I picture a sweet outdoor garden wedding, with lots of fresh organic local fare served, pitchers of Pimms, guests relaxing in hammocks and playing games on the lawn. This definitely puts me in a spring frame of mind.
Before I leave you for the day I just want to send my best wishes and thoughts to all the people of Canterbury who are struggling in the aftermath of the earthquake over the weekend. xoxo

Photos from top left; Dress via Style Me Pretty, Groom by Justin & Mary Marantz, Yellow Wallpaper via Lanalou Style
2nd row; Sorbet via Cannelle Vanille, Bouquet photo by Sarah Yates via 100 Layer Cake, Apples in Jar via Martha Stewart Weddings, Menu via Wedding Chicks
3rd row; Yellow balloon image by Adam Lesage, Marmalade by Eva Lindh, Vege Platter via Sweet Paul, Cake by Kie Kienow via Inspired By This

2 comments:

brancoprata said...

So perfect for Spring. The colors are great and that image with the couple is so precious!!

Anonymous said...

Le sigh...how lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails