{website}

Friday, September 24, 2010

Board#76: Clock work

I don't know what's happened in the last 7-10 days but it seems that all of a sudden wedding season is in full force for me. Everything was ticking along at a nice steady pace and wham.... it's here. I don't know about you but I'm super, SUPER excited about daylight savings beginning this weekend!! I'd love to say we'll be out enjoying the lighter evenings and warmer weather but with the September we've had thus far it's not looking overly promising. Rain every day without fail! We're due a good dry spell I'd say:-)
Onto today's board... I'm yet to tire of the yellow/grey trend that's been around for the past couple of seasons, and it can be translated so many different ways from retro modern, to casual whimsy. For this board I've used more of an ochre shade and have added the smallest hint of terracotta into it as well which really warms it up nicely. I am loving these vintage style clocks... they'd make a gorgeous addition to your wedding decor. And the little mini compasses are just so sweet as well!
Have a fabulous Friday!!


Photos from top left; Blackboard | Belathee via Style Me Pretty, Typewriter & Clocks | unknown
2nd row; Programs | unknown, Model in field | Celebrate life via Style Me Pretty, Bouquet | Braedon Photography via Once Wed, Couple on wooden ramp | Larsson Photography
3rd row; Butterfly Placesetting by Larissa Cleveland via Snippet & Ink, Vintage Truck | Touch of Grey, Compasses | unknown

6 comments:

postcards and pretties said...

i heart this and i heart you kate!!! amazing board!! especially love the clock details

Naomi Goodman said...

All I ask is that you, Chris, and Sorfia leave a little space for me in Inspiration Board kingdom....just a little space will do.

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

Love, love! This is such a fresh spin on the gray/yellow trend!

The Demoiselle said...

You've got the eye! Wow Kate, these details and the combination are spot on. LOVE!!

Life,Styled said...

These are fabulous!! Wow, that wedding is stunning...love it!!!

xoxo
kristi

canvas art said...

I love the feel of these images, really lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails