{website}

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Link Love

Hey folks... hope you have something lovely planned for the weekend. I'm embarking on a fun new project today... details of which will all be revealed in good time!! And then I think I'll spend some time catching up on some reading and a homework for a course I'm doing.
Enjoy, and if you're anywhere near me, stay warm and dry in the storm!!
Kx



Love the emotion in these photos...
A wedding comes together with the help of family and friends...
Field of love...
An engagement shoot worthy of a fashion mag spread...
Macarons just got even more appealing...

4 comments:

postcards and pretties said...

oh cant wait to hear about your new project. thanks for the link love!! have a great weekend!!

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

Gorgeous collection, Kate! Hope you fared okay in the storm! A + N

BridalHood said...

The field of love esession makes me happy - love it! And red velvet macaroons - come on...yum!

Super Burbs said...

Fabulous round up Kate! Happy weekend! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails