{website}

Friday, October 1, 2010

Ebony & Ivory

Blogging is getting a little challenging as wedding season ramps up in this part of the world. I have a lot of new changes coming up in the next few months, with a new website, new range, changes to the blog and some other goodies (in between getting jobs out and moving house!), so watch this space for more updates on that. In the meantime I will do my best to bring you at least a little snippet of inspiration of some kind everyday. For all you photographers/wedding planners out there, we are accepting submissions for all real weddings, engagement shoots, love shoots and of course good ol' inspiration shoots (that's a lot of shoots!) Please send me an email for more details.

Today's invitations for the lovely Kate in Australia, are the Arboretum design from the Signature Collection Classic Album. I'm generally not a 'black & white' girl, however it looks so elegant on ivory I may just be sold, and with these vintage floral sketches, it shows them off perfectly. I love how it turned out. Have an awesome Friday!! (or Thursday, wherever you may be!)

6 comments:

Fyra {vintage+handmade} said...

There is something that is just so "classic" and eye-catching about black and white. These are really drool-worthy. <3

postcards and pretties said...

i agree they are drool-worthy.. cant wait to see all the new changes

Life,Styled said...

Kate these are beautiful. The ivory definitely adds a classic touch! Can't wait to see all the new changes!!

xoxo
kristi

brancoprata said...

I love anything you design!! You're work is absolutely magical!

Lyndsay said...

Totally elegant and I love the black/ivory/gray colour concept. Kate, you're awesome. Can't wait to see a little more of this suite!

wall art said...

Really classy designs, some great inspiration for me. Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails