{website}

Friday, October 29, 2010

On the move...


Oh em gee.... do I have a special post in store for you today!! Hopefully as you read this I will be supplying our moving guys with cakes as they carefully load all our worldly possessions into their truck. As of writing this it's all up in the air and our settlement is possibly being pushed back 5 days which means we're completely in limbo and out on the streets for the night! And has made for an incredibly stressful few days. Anyhoo more on that later I'm sure! But whilst I move house and business over the next week I have some seriously FABULOUS guest posts lined up for you... and even if I am around surely it's just nice to hear another voice on here right? Have a great day.... see ya round!! Oh and be sure to leave my lovely guests some love!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails