{website}

Thursday, November 25, 2010

And we return to regular scheduling.... soon!!

Guess who's up and running again folks? A huge sigh of relief was heard throughout the local countryside yesterday as I finally plugged my computer back in and connected with the world again!!! And what was the first thing I did (after reinstalling programs)... yep, you guessed it, I backed up! So never again will I have to go through the stress and worry of the past few days. This board was one of my favourites that I've done... hope you enjoy! I just may have some new to you eye candy later on today!! We'll see how I go. I've already warned the husband I'm not leaving my office for the next 4 days... he can pass food and water through the door thank you very much :-)

And now on a far more sombre note - I know I've mentioned the New Zealand mining tragedy a couple of times this week, however yesterday's turn of events has been utterly devastating for the entire country and of course most of all for the family and friends of the 29 miners who have lost their lives. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in the small town of Greymouth and to all those involved. It's a sad sad day in our country without a doubt.

See original post for photo credits

4 comments:

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

This is just magical!

www.velaimages.com said...

I NEED that beautiful couch.

Steph {bubblerock} said...

A beautiful board and a sad sad note indeed. Thanks for giving us beautiful colours on a day like this Kate. xxx

Alicia@CharityWedding said...

Love this board! We are so sad to hear the latest news about the miners.

Related Posts with Thumbnails