{website}

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Link Love

I just looked back on my post from last Saturday saying that I still had boxes left to unpack in my office... well guess what... there has been absolutely no activity in that department!!! And this weekend I'll be billy no mates, sitting right here trying to get ahead in the game. Although we are hoping to get out and do some gardening at some point! I hope that you will all be out and about enjoying some sunshine (or for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere perhaps holed up inside with a good book if your weather has turned cold).
So much prettiness around this week and here's a little taster of some of the things I loved! So many exciting things happened last week and I'm working on some projects I'm beyond thrilled about... all will be revealed in good time!! Oh and check back next week for another stationery giveaway!!
Happy weekend!! Kxo


This cake is simply too gorgeous to cut into and the wedding is utter perfection...
Everything about this wedding makes me happy!!
This is why you should get married in Italy...
Want butterflies on your wedding dress? Who says you can't...
I just love me a sweet farm wedding...
This wedding oozes charm... oh and the cutest dog in a trolley...

5 comments:

postcards and pretties said...

that butterfly dress is awesome!! love your friday roundup...hope you have a relaxing weekend my friend!

Jenny @ Hank + Hunt said...

love this! that little brown bag is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Yum! That cake looks delish! Great links :)

Claire Gallam said...

THAT CAKE looks amazing. OH wow!!

Annie @ Marry You Me said...

I'm dying over this adorable round up and that pretty pretty cake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails