{website}

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Board#93: Cranberry & Apricot

Well I promised a wee while back some more summery boards so here we have it! Isn't this just the prettiest combination? I know peach/apricot combined with red isn't a combo you would instantly think of but the apricot really softens the red and well it's just so girly and yummy!! This week is just flying, I seriously cannot believe it's the first of December today. I hope all your Christmas preparations are coming along better than mine... I so want to be organised but with my work load but I'm fearing it'll be a last minute thing once again. We're hosting the family at our place this year and I'd like to have it all worked out at least a few days prior to the big 25!!

Photos from top left;  Cannelle et Vanille, Country Living, Elizabeth Messina, Tory Williams via Style Me Pretty
2nd row; Tinywater photography, Corbin Gurkin via Once Wed, Southern Weddings Mag, Abby Jiu via Style Me Pretty

15 comments:

Alexandra/bWed Exclusive said...

I LOVELOVELOVE this board so much! I literally "ooohed" out loud! It's fantastic! So bright, and fun! Very pretty! Love the color combination!

postcards and pretties said...

how exciting! your hosting Christmas in your new home!
your cranberry & apricot board is gorgeous! keep them coming!!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

so so pretty

BridalHood said...

Lovely! I wish it was summer here!

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

Gorgeous board!!! Love the colors and images you found!!

Kim @BrideGoggles said...

You know I'm all about the little details - and that spoon is one of them!!

Brancoprata said...

Beautiful board! The colors are amazing!!!

The Demoiselle said...

Your board consistently exceed my expectations. So prettttyyyyyyy!

Steph {bubblerock} said...

Oh, I love the red shoes!! And the blue dress! Love it.

The Wedding Outlet said...

Love the colors, great board!

Life,Styled said...

What a gorgeous color palette!!! Oh so pretty my dear ;-) Love the shot of the dessert and the bride - how cute is she with her heel kicked up...looks sooo happy!!!

xoxo
kristi

Naomi♥ said...

I am in love with this palette. The colors are gorgeous. Perfect! xoxo

Brenda's Wedding Blog said...

What a beautiful board - these colors look amazing together

Anonymous said...

Kate, how much do I LOVE your colour combinations? Beautiful board!

Ellie W. (Cloe mommy) said...

SO PRETTY.

What a great color palette.
Can't stand posting appreciated it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails