{website}

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Link Love

This weeks favourites have a distinct wintery feel to them for some reason... trust me it's not like I'm looking forward to the rainy winter we have here, however if it looks anything like this board it'll be most welcome since this just looks like one cozy romantic weekend away!! Just as I thought I had things under control a couple of exciting projects have come along which naturally I just couldn't say no to, so I'll be working for a lot of this weekend (kinda glad we have a rainy weekend in store!!), but then I am heading to Melbourne for the tennis next week so I'm getting my play days in believe you me!! I can't wait!! Yes I'm a bit of a tennis geek!! Before I sign off for the week I just want to wish Ali a wonderful wedding day in Queenstown today... I hope it's everything you wished for you and more! See ya round next week.... I have truly the most stunning real wedding!! I can't wait to share it with you!


Trust me the slide show of this engagement shoot is worth watching.. be sure to wait for the roller derby shots!!
This wedding looks like my dream weekend away... I love every bit of it...
Crushing badly on plaid right now...
Dining alfresco under the trees...
Super pretty South African wedding...

8 comments:

Brancoprata said...

You make it so DIFFICULT to choose a favorite board!! this is so gorgeous!!!!

Michal @ Navy + Lavender said...

Love love love those plaid dresses! This whole board is gorgeous!

A Crimson Kiss said...

Such eye candy-I'm in heaven!

postcards and pretties said...

I'm loving those plaid dress and that charming cabin! Enjoy your trip to Melbourne my dear!

Nicole {Niche White} said...

Great round-up! It almost looks like they all go together for one event. I love the plaid on the bottom left bridesmaids!

Aileen@LoveandLavender said...

Gorgeous roundup! Each photo complements the others perfectly. Happy weekend!!

HRANDICA said...

I love this photos. The hanging harts hearts are the top.
Hugs from Germany.

plaid skirts for women said...

Love those plaid dresses! so pretty xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails