{website}

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Link Love

There were a lot of beautiful weddings this week and as usual it's SO hard to keep up with it all... particularly now that SMP has launched their new destination blogs... is anyone else finding it hard to keep on top of all the prettiness? Whilst I'm a bit late on this I want to send out a huge congratulations to Sofia & Andre from Brancoprata on the launch on their new look website and blog, and also to Kristi from Luna & Chloe who has launched a fabulous new business Over the Moon Vintage Rentals.
Have a lovely weekend everyone! K xo


Beautiful relaxed Australian wedding via Style Me Pretty {photo; NJOY the Moment}

Magical light in this engagement shoot via Once Wed {photo; Nancy Neil}
This wedding has me dying to visit Savannah via Snippet & Ink {photo; Jen Huang}
You'll wanna talk a long walk in a park looking at this engagement shoot via Polka Dot Bride {photo; Photography by Nadean}
Such a fun wedding... of course when the groom can pull off a plaid bowtie and peacock feather boutonniere it was bound to be... via Polka Dot Bride {photo; Christine Lim / Ruby Yeo}

1 comment:

Life,Styled said...

OMG ~ how in the world did I miss this???? Have I been sooo wrapped up in my own little world that I haven't been to your blog in over a week?!?! Well that is just not acceptable, at all, in my book!!!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for the shoutout!!!! It means sooooo much to me ;-))) You are just truly amazing Kate!

And of course, major congrats to Sofia and Andre as well ;-))

xoxo
kristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails