{website}

Friday, July 8, 2011

Board#139: Twilight Treasure

Don't the colours of this just leap out of the page at you? Well they do to me... something about that image of the apple butter top left just makes me happy. Not sure why? The colour, the cute labels, the twine, the old family scales... perfect. It all has that lovely late autum afternoon feeling to it. And that's a magical kinda light which makes for a truly enchanting time to get married. So your guests may have to rug up a little to stay outdoors for the ceremony but you can make it inviting and cosy for them by providing wraps and blankets... it will only add to the ambiance. I am busy busy trying to get my new website up (I this this might be the most drawn out website plan ever!!!). I'm sooo happy with how it's coming together and hoping for a launch around this time next week... I fear that may be wishful thinking, but surely in the next couple of weeks at least!! I hope you have a wonderful Friday planned!!

5 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

such lovely + rich colors. Would make a great Fall palette!

~chrissy from the perfect palette.

postcards and pretties said...

I'm so excited to hear about your new website! Can't wait!!

This board is flawless...love the amber color paired with the warm brown.

A Crimson Kiss said...

Such a gorgeous, cozy board! I can't wait to curl up with my sweetie and a cider! And I can't WAIT for the new site, whenever it's ready!

grace | wedding favors said...

Amazing inspiration board! The bouquet will definitely go with anything and everything in this board, so freakin' perfect! :)

Naomi Goodman said...

Another cozy board! So excited for you about the launch! Are you ready for all the love that you are going to get from it! Get that server ready!

Related Posts with Thumbnails