{website}

Monday, July 18, 2011

Board#142: Enchanted Forest...

Good morning Monday!!! What a fabulous weekend we had around here... finally the sun came out to play and yesterday was the most perfectly still sunny winter's day. The beach was absolutely sensational first thing in the morning for our walk. I really wish we could have more days like that throughout the winter!!
I have a real thing for forest weddings... they really do seem enchanting to me. Something kinda magical about them. And best of all I think you can really pair any colour with the natural surroundings... you can't go wrong. Pinks/purples add a bit of girl whimsy to it, yellows/oranges a more rustic affair... or go completely neutral with earthy tones. I think they're all winners personally. And the seating options are always so charming; little mini wooden stools, rows of haybales or wooden pews, big oversized cushions.


Photos from top left; couple in row boat | Mastin Studio, Statue | , Couple in forest | Kirsten Ellis via Style Me Pretty
2nd row; Tablesetting | , Dress hanging in forest | We love Pictures via Love & Lavender, Hairpiece | Twigs & Honey
3rd row; Bridal party | Fiona Andersen, Wooden Signs | unknown source , Couple in forest | via Once Wed

6 comments:

Nicole Rene said...

I really love how you make these boards... It has inspired me to really focus on neat designs for my own blog!!!! Loveeeeee it! :)

Kismet said...

So pretty Kate! We are planning a bridal birthday shoot so some inspiration never hurt! Want to give it a foresty feel -this will def inspire!

Paper Moss said...

Something just draws me to the red dress and bow-tied couple in the canoe :) Its so playful yet elegant!

postcards and pretties said...

this board captivates me. It's very romantic!!

Pat | Wedding Favors said...

Enchanting is indeed the perfect word for the forest. I also like forests and other venues close to nature. I especially love big beautiful trees. :)

Corinna said...

There's something ethereal and enchanting about forests and I'm completely digging those colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails