{website}

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Link Love

It was a big week around here with the launch of the new Ruby & Willow website... finally!! I know there are still a few things missing on there.... such as pricing!! But please bear with me... I'm getting to it just as fast as I can!! In the meantime you can always mail me for pricing/quotes. Yesterday I took the afternoon off to spend some quality time with my 8 year old niece which was fab... I highly recommend Kung Fu Panda II if you want some escapism! We had a fun afternoon of movies, shopping and girly time... and some good old fashioned honesty from an 8 yr old... like the fact that she doesn't think her little sister likes me!! Yep she said that. Apparently she thinks she loves me, but just doesn't like me as she never cuddles me unless the older one does! But get this... she (miss 8) didn't like me when she was 4 because I had a coldsore! For 3 months according to her young memory! Wow harsh critic. She did make up for it by saying she felt very bad hurting my feelings and now she loved me enough to make up for her sister as well. And that she just doesn't think her little sister (miss 5) has learnt to think about other people's feelings. So perceptive.
I hope you have something fun planned for a fabulous weekend! K xo

Modern black & white + rustic... done to perfection {photo; Simply Bloom}
I have no words to do this utterly sublime wedding justice {photo: Jose Villa}
Pretty Australian wedding {photo; Ngg Studios via Once Wed}
I have a think for lakeside weddings right now and this South African one is one of the prettiest I've seen {photo; Kate McCluckie via 100 Layer Cake}
Love this grooms attire... so very cool {photo; W Scott Chester via Ruffled}

2 comments:

Kismet said...

I wish grown ups could be so honest with their emotions. "I didn't like you three months ago because you had weird hair!"
I am jealous of the kids these days- they are so smart and like you said perceptive!
Happy weekend Kate x

Kristy from Imbue Weddings said...

Oh I love that, what a cutie. Have to love that brutal honesty. And thanks for the mention of the Australian wedding on Once Wed - we did the flowers and styling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails