{website}

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Link Love

I'm really wondering how it was I had time to read blogs and comment regularly a few months back? The last few months it's just been impossible, and I kinda miss it. I need to find a way back to it. How do all you other vendors who run businesses and blogs manage it? Any tips gratefully accepted!! So today - Saturday - husb is out all day with golf and entertaining clients at the rugby (tough life he has!!) and I'm hoping to get some major blog catch up in. But not before I head off for a pampering massage.. a birthday present which I've been dying to cash in on!! And how spoilt am I... I have another one already lined up in Fiji in a weeks time!!
This weeks link loves are a lot about bridesmaids dresses... so many cute options around these days. I'm loving the shorter length ones. Have a fabulous weekend everyone xo

Doesn't this look like a cozy spot to wile away the afternoon with a good book? {photo; Logan Cole, via; Grey Likes Weddings}
How awesome are the belts on these bridesmaids dresses? And the whole wedding is so gosh darn purdy!! {photo; Austin Warnock via; Style Me Pretty}
Exquisite faux engagement shoot with a stunning couple {photo; Jose Villa, via; Once Wed}
I adore this mis-matched look for a bridesmaids party and in the prettiest colour palette {photo; Sarah Der Photography, via; Ruffled}
Another gorgeous shape dress for a beach bridesmaid {photo; Vue Photography, via; Inspired By This}

1 comment:

Eleanor / Jel said...

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with all the lovely content out there - so many nice things, so little time. But I do find Google reader has helped to keep me on track with my favourite sites to visit. Just about! Hope you enjoy the massage!

Related Posts with Thumbnails