{website}

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Board#154: Vintage Sorbet

Morning lovelies!! I felt like something a bit bright and spring like today, and I think these muted sorbet colours are just the trick! I have a crazy busy week ahead getting jobs out and trying to work my way through my to-do list. I sat down and wrote it last night... breaking it up between home,  garden, business (split into blog, current jobs, letterpress, special project, special project 2, & accounts) and personal well being. Phew I have 94 things on that list! Daunting to say the least. Hopefully I can cross at least 5 of those items off today. Wish me luck!

Photos from top left; Bride & Groom | Josh Goleman, Drinks | Martha Stewart Weddings, Dress Model | Mandy Lynne
2nd row; Couple | Simply Bloom, Cake | Amanda Basteen, Bunting | Stephanie Williams
3rd row; Shoes | Jagger Photography, Bridal Party | Sally Dixon

9 comments:

louise {bijouxbride} said...

Dreamy, colourful & fresh! Yum

{The Perfect Palette} said...

really love these colors and especially love the title :)

xo, chrissy

A Crimson Kiss said...

What an absolutely perfect board-I'm smitten!

Alicia@CharityWedding said...

You had me at sorbet! This is gorgeous!

Sarah {A Paper Proposal} said...

Always such inspired boards! Love the vintage feel of the light sorbet colors.

postcards and pretties said...

and here I thought my to do list was crazy...you beat me!! Good luck!!

super pretty board!! I love that miniature pony!!

Catharine Noble Photography said...

Beautiful, beautiful inspiration Kate! I absolutely adore this colour palette. This is definitely inspiration for my wedding! xoxo

Brancoprata said...

Darling colors in such a sweet board!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Everything on the board is lovely ~ makes me think of cotton candy and pink lemonade!

Related Posts with Thumbnails