{website}

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A colour story - Emerald, Teal & Yellow

A few months ago I started having a play around styling various props I had with my stationery, and photographing colour stories of them... just experimenting for the magazine and myself I guess. And really just having fun with it. I absolutely love doing this and hope to find the time to do a lot more in the future. Would love to know your thoughts on this... do you think this should become a regular series? Does this inspire you for your wedding at all? Or just in general? Feedback is always welcome :-) It helps me learn!!


7 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

definitely inspiring, Kate =)

Demoiselle M. said...

you always think of colors i would never put together - and it's always perfect! :)

Kate said...

Kate, these are amazing, way better than most professional photographers would do!

A Crimson Kiss said...

How incredible-other Kate's right, the photos are absolutely amazing, and the styling is heaven!

Hey Look said...

Beautiful work! I love the stationery shots in particular.

I'd seriously love to see more of this in the future. You're so talented.

postcards and pretties said...

It definitely should be a new series!! I love it...gorgeous palette!

aurea @ pricewise events said...

I super love emerald, the gem and the color. :D And those bangles are really a must-have! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails