{website}

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Outfit of the week - Chartreuse & Gold

I've always been a big fan of chartreuse green so this dress leapt out at me, and whilst I probably would've usually accessorised with silver, lately I'm on a gold kick and I think it actually works perfectly well with it. And just a tiny touch of black for the nails and accessories give it a little punch! What do you think? Would you wear this colour?

Click here to see other posts in this series

Outfit of the week - Chartruese & Gold

3 comments:

postcards and pretties said...

I'm on a gold kick myself. such a great look.

A Crimson Kiss said...

How gorgeous-I can't ever say no to gold!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Gorgeous combination. I never thought I would love this color so much!

That bracelet...exquisite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails