{website}

Monday, January 16, 2012

Pacific Northwest wedding from Jeramie Shoda

Good morning Monday!! Well I'm officially back on deck as of today!! I just want to start the week off by saying a HUGE thank you to all my new readers. I'm not sure what's happened in the past couple of weeks but reader numbers have doubled week on week... so thank you so very much for visiting! I spent some time over my break working on the blog so I'm hideously organised for me!! Like posts scheduled in WAY ahead of time which sadly excites me to no end. The plan is to free up my daily blogging time as I'm going to be very busy on the magazine and with Ruby & Willow over the next few weeks, so let's hope I can continue to be this organised as to head further into the year.

We were beyond thrilled to have this wedding from Jeramie Shoda in the first issue of {MAG}rouge! I apologise for the picture heavy post but this really was one of my favourites and I'm a sucker for scenery! To see the full feature and credits visit page 88 of the magazine.

Oh and don't forget to enter our crafty giveaway of some gorgeous Amy Butler fabric!

How is that for a killer dance floor shot!!!

4 comments:

Sofia {Brancoprata} said...

I absolutely love her dress!!
It must feel so good to be organized when it comes to blogging... sadly ... i'm not, at least not now!!

Amy - Chic Vintage Brides said...

I too ♥ her dress - I am having a little tea length obsession at the moment. I think this design is Danbury by Blue by Enzoani (I featured it with the white belt in a recent post http://chicvintagebrides.com/?p=1166#more-1166)

Anonymous said...

Love these, very cool photography.

Kate MacP said...

Gorgeous photos...

Related Posts with Thumbnails