{website}

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Whimsical Woodlands themed wedding by Rachael Kelly...

This wedding seriously puts the 'w' into whimsical. I had a good ol' chuckle when I first saw these images sent in from Rachael Kelly, they're so fun! And how game were the entire bridal party to don these amazing masks? I love how each one has got into character for their photo. Super super cute!!! Bridget & Aaron were very hands on, doing a lot of DIY and all the table decor themselves... what an amazing job they did!

8 comments:

aurea @ pricewise events said...

Everyone in animal masks! :D That's so cute and so creative. :D

Melanie said...

I love the centerpieces with the little animals. So cute!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

What anamazing wedding! Everything is so quirky and personal :)

fiona said...

Super dooper cute GREAT details and GORGEOUS bride!!!!

Anonymous said...

I adore this! So quirky and creative!

Steph {bubblerock} said...

This is hilarious: I love it... And how nice of the bridal party to just play along. Really, really cool.

Lavara said...

loved the photos so wimsy....

prom dresses said...

I'm in love with the fun wedding!! :D Love her stunning dress, love the bridesmaid dresses, love the vintage and rustic details!!And what's more, her animal masks are so fun!!Love all!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails