{website}

Friday, April 27, 2012

Board#185: Bon Appétit

I hope you're hungry this morning cause today's board is all about food, food, glorious food!! Who says you need to have just wedding images to inspire your big day? I don't know about you but the colours of these food shots do it for me. I'm a little obsessed with food styling these days... isn't it incredibly how appealing they make it look... although I'm quite sure this all tastes just as good as it looks. So given your choice what would your first and second options be amongst this lot?

Photos from top left; Butter cubes | Ellen Silverman, Cheese table | Sunday Suppers, Coffee Cake | Fresh New England, Cherries | Sunday Suppers, White desserts on cake stand | Sunday Suppers, Mushrooms | Chris Court, Strawberry Tarts | Cannelle Vanille, Dried Pears | Chris Court, Sponge Cake | Tina Rupp, Chocolate Cake | Tartlette, Caramelised Pears | Chris Court

7 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful as always! Thanks for sharing. :)

Brenda's Wedding Blog said...

So beautiful. I love how you used food for the inspiration board. And the colors are gorgeous together. I love this!!!!

Silvana said...

Absolutely lovely! Love the color theme! Now I'm starving.....

A Crimson Kiss said...

My mother is just watering–how gorgeous!

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Each image is so artistically composed! Fabulous seeing all the subtle colors together!

Hindsight Bride said...

You have such a great eye. When are you going to start publishing a magazine ;-)

Caribbean Wedding Events said...

So many tasty bits....thanks for the share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails