{website}

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sweet woodlands engagement shoot from Laura Miller...

Good Morning all! This was scheduled to go up yesterday but good ol' blogger failed me and it sat as a draft! Oops. So even though it's already Tuesday, did you have a nice weekend? I got my bake on and spent hours in the kitchen - which I have to admit is rather unusual for me. I made a big lasagna, chicken pie and macaroni cheese... all to freeze into 12 lunches for the husband. He's wondering what on earth has hit him... it's definitely a rarity from me! Not much fun when I don't really eat any of it (lactose intolerant), and besides after all that cooking I lose my appetite. So that's my yearly stint in the kitchen over with... 
Today's sweet woodlands engagement shoot was sent over by Laura Miller, who tells us a little more about the shoot. I now completely appreciate people having photos with their pets... we need some with Charlie... although I'm not sure she'd sit long enough to pose! Thanks for sending this my way Laura!!

The bride is a lover of all things vintage. We use the vintage rental company she will be using for her wedding decor for the shoot. We incorporated some of the same theme that she will have on her wedding day: amber glass, ivory lace, and wildflowers. When deciding on the location we took into account that she and her fiance spend a lot of time outdoors with their dogs and such. So we chose the perfect wooded location for the shoot, so wooded we even had a few deer visitors pop in!

2 comments:

SeelenSachen ♥ said...

love it!!
beautiful images :)

nora

A Crimson Kiss said...

Sounds like a heavenly–and delicious weekend, and a perfect shoot to match!

Related Posts with Thumbnails