{website}

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Scenic Chateau Wedding by Sutherland Kovach

I'm sure it'll come as no surprise to you that I absolutely love the work of my {MAG}rouge cohorts, Hannah & Jasmine of Sutherland Kovach, but I have to say that I think this wedding of theres is one of my favourites. I'm a sucker for majestic scenery and also a big fan of neutrals and texture, so this stunning National Park wedding at the Chateau ticks a lot of boxes for me. And it's somewhat ironic that I had this post scheduled for today given that the volcano you see in the clouds in the background of some of these shots has erupted literally overnight! Completely unexpectedly too.
I had the pleasure of staying at the Chateau only a few months back and it's such a grand old building, making for a great backdrop and venue for a wedding. I adore the photos of the girls frolicking in the tussock grass (very Sound of Music like!!), and the boys doing the handstands! So fun!

You can see more of this wedding and the credits in the latest issue of {MAG}rouge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails