{website}

Friday, September 14, 2012

{MAG}rouge Issue 4 - the Festival Issue - NOW LIVE!!

Sorry kids.... I've been in magazine la-la land this week, so the blog has taken a back seat. Normal schedule will resume next week once I've recovered :-) If you haven't had a chance to check it out... here it is. I hope you love it!! It's full of stunning features from incredible talents like Jose Villa, Greta Kenyon, Tanja Lippert, Ryan Ray (a new favourite of mine!!), Summer Watkins, Fiona Andersen, Jonathan Ong, Jen Huang and so many more!! 




2 comments:

Pam said...

I adore you magazie so very much! Is it in print to purchase or just an online publication? How would I go about purchasing a copy?

A Crimson Kiss said...

HORRAY for Issue 4–I can't wait to dive in and take in all the gorgeous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails