{website}

Monday, October 8, 2012

Lake Michigan wedding by Lily Glass Photography

Hello lovely people! How was your weekend? Ours was lovely; we had a dinner party with some good friends on Saturday night (for which I made a delicious - if I may say so myself! - prawn and avocado risotto for my starter contribution... seriously yum!), I finally got a long overdue haircut (blow dry completely ruined in the wind in 20 seconds flat!!) and we had a very productive day of garden and home maintenance yesterday which is always very satisfying. Also did some work on the new blog design which I hope to have live in the next few weeks. I have a busy week ahead with work and also have a date with Molly, my gorgeous 10 year old niece, so I'll be taking some time out to go on a little day trip with her before she has a sleep over at ours. Looking forward to that! Wishing you all a very productive week!

I have a lovely wedding by Lily Glass Photography to start off the week. Sarah & Patrick had a simple, yet beautiful celebration at the Michillinda Lodge. They were married in June during an intimate ceremony, overlooking Lake Michigan. I love that Sarah wore a different dress for her reception! And they're both just gorgeous too!

Photography | Lily Glass, Bride's dress | Dolly Diamond, Hair and Makeup | Rebecca Gohl, Venue | Michillinda Lodge, Whitehall Michigan, Florist: Whitehall Floral

1 comment:

Steph | bubblerock said...

Wow... What a gorgeous dress and photos... Looks like a beautiful wedding... You are sharing some stunners lately Kate!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails