{website}

Friday, November 16, 2012

Autumn Shoot by Carmen & Ingo Photography

I hope you're having a lovely Friday!! We seem to be celebrating autumn/fall on the blog today... perfect for all your brides planning for wedding in six months (if you're downunder that is :-). Following on from the gorgeous bridal shoot this morning, I am thrilled to share with you this fancy feast from my lovely friends Carmen & Ingo in Germany. The recently held a workshop which was styled by Doreen Winking, and well it's just all sorts of lovely isn't it? Love the whimsy of the pincushion flowers, with the paper cuts and woodland creatures. So so cute!
Photography | Carmen & Ingo Photography, Conception and Styling | Doreen Winking Weddings, Stationery | Die Exklusiven Einladungskarten, Floral Styling |  Hörl & Hörl – floral kreativ, Cake and sweets |  Torten und Patissserieservice suess-und-salzig, Location | Die Alte Gärtnerei, Dresses | küssdiebraut, Hair & Make-up | Antonia Binder

5 comments:

postcards and pretties said...

beautiful attention to details!

Steph | bubblerock said...

Amazing photos. Carmen and Ingo are really impressive. Love their work... And what beautiful details and people to photograph too x

Anna (Lover.ly) said...

Wow, that pancake tower is amazing. I love the colors used in this shoot too! I would definitely be more than happy if my own wedding looked this good.

Anna (Lover.ly) said...

Wow, that pancake tower is amazing. I love the colors used in this shoot too! I would definitely be more than happy if my own wedding looked this good.

Wedding hair and makeup Brisbane said...

I really want one of those pancake towers. It is a great idea. fantastic photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails