{website}

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Board#230: Ferns & Mojitos

So this week has been one of sitting in traffic, trying to find a carpark, wading through the people in the mall in the search for the perfect presents!! Actually it really hasn't been all that bad. I've spent less time at my computer in the past few days than I have in months and months, and I plan to continue along that merry road for a bit. At this time of year burn out hits, so some time out is needed!! Finally finally yesterday I got our tree up - yep the house smells of lovely delicious pine  - and put a few Christmassy touches around the place. I may.... just may, get in the kitchen and do a bit of Christmas baking yet (problem I have with that is that I want to eat it all before I give it out!)

This board just has a hint of Christmas in it to allude to what's all around us right now. Although if you're sitting in snow reading this (ok not literally :-) it probably looks quite foreign to you, and oddly enough even though I've grown up with Christmas in the summer, I still think it should be all cozy in the snow!! Right now it's very sticky and humid here, so a world away from the lovely winter scenes that I have filling up my Instagram feed these days!

Photos from top left; Wreath via Martha Stewart (photo by Seth Smoot), Mojitos | Linda Wagner, Bouquet | Jessica Claire, Fern poster | via Letterology, Cinnamon | , Save the Date | Ruby & Willow, Bride | via Delphine Manivet, Advent Calender | Rue Magazine, Styling by Marysia Dobrzanska, Photo by Emily Johnston Anderson

3 comments:

Caribbean Wedding Events said...

Love this creative, woodsy board!

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a gorgeous board–it looks quite a lot like San Francisco Christmas! Glad you've been getting in the holiday spirit, and spending some time away from the computer!

obat kanker payudara said...

nice share,,, may i share your post?
keep posting and happy bloging!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails