{website}

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Board#232: Black & Kraft

I can't believe we're already a week through January.. kinda feels like New Year's day was just yesterday! It's a bit scary that it's mid-Jan next week and before you know it we'll be into February. I hate it how the beginning of the year just seems to disappear before your eyes!! Slow down time! I have this crazy list of things I want to have done, or in place by the end of this month... really hoping I can get about 80% of them achieved. We've been working on a fairly big project in our garden which we finished today so that was very satisfying... although no sooner were we done I was suggesting the next one! Yep you can be sure my husband more than rolled his eyes at that!

I'm generally not a black and white girl, but I'm rather partial to it used with a warmer ivory and even more so when there's a hint of kraft or taupe thrown in! It's so elegant yet modern.

Photos from top left; Couple | Danelle Bohane, Cake | Baked by Yael (photo Jen Huang), Invitation | Ruby & Willow, Yarn display | Jose Villa, Shoes | BHLDN (photo Scobey Photography), Wallpaper | Anthropologie

2 comments:

Caribbean Wedding Events said...

Loving this color palette. You have a way of making these colors work together. Pretty and inviting.

A Crimson Kiss said...

Slow down, indeed–I almost fell off my chair when I realized today was the 7th! At least this lovely board makes Monday a little softer...

Related Posts with Thumbnails