{website}

Monday, April 19, 2010

Board#43: Persimmon & Slate

Afternoon everyone!! How was the weekend for you? Get up to anything exciting? Well as you know I was somewhat missing in action last week but the 'monster job' as it's affectionately been termed is now out the door, client is happy and life can resume to normal - somewhat! Of course now I have a major backlog of people to get back to, emails to answers, mockups to send out etc, so I'll be head down catching up this week. As for my weekend well thankfully I got some time out. Had a wonderful day over at Stonyridge Vineyard on Waiheke for my Mum's surprise 60th. I LOVE Waiheke, it has such a nice feel to it, and there are so many amazing places to explore. With all the vineyards to visit you could easily spend a week over there and still have plenty left to see. I'd never been to Stonyridge before but we were all impressed with it. Food and service was great, it's got a lovely outlook and a nice organic and rustic appeal to it.

Thought I'd get the week off to a bright start with an injection of orange!! Such a happy colour!



Photos from top left; Flowers via Brides Cafe, Urban Garden Invitation by Ruby & Willow, Orange Shoes via Style Me Pretty, Cocktails by Victor Sizemore
2nd row; Cake via Style Me Pretty, Grey Bridesmaids and Bride & Groom both by Jose Villa, Grey Suit via Brides Cafe
3rd row; Bridal Party via The Knot, Pumpkin Still life by Janne Peters, Photo via Style Me Pretty, Desserts by My Sweet & Saucy

1 comment:

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Sounds like you had a fab weekend! Love this storyboard, funny, I also did a "Tangerine storyboard" last week for another blog, I could definitely have used some of these lovely pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails