{website}

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I survived!!

Morning people!! I am back!!! I have been snowed under in invitation world this week but finally I have come out the other side, with a very happy client which makes the sleepless nights all the more worth it. So obviously I have no Link Love this week as I truly haven't read a single thing - I have the daunting view of 500+ staring at me from my reader (guess what I'm doing on Sunday??).
Today I will be taking the day off, as you read this I'll be winging my way to Waiheke Island for a my Mum's 60th. Somehow I've managed to organise a surprise 60th party for her at Stonyridge Vineyard, I'd love to have done more but the most important thing is that all her closest friends and family will be there (she thinks it's just family - hehe) Mum if you're reading this...after the fact...I hope you really were suprised??) So happy Birthday Mumma, I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

If you haven't already seen this gorgeous wedding on Snippet & Ink, head over there - if only to see the stunning winding table through the trees (I want one in my backyard!!) but I promise there's plenty of loveliness!!

Back to regular programming next week!! To all those people I've neglected....I'll be with you in the next couple of days...promise! Have a great weekend everyone. 

1 comment:

Snowsgirl said...

Thanks so much Kate. What a fabulous surprise birthday I had at Stonyridge with my gorgeous family and a great bunch of friends. Talk about being totally duped.....I should know by now when you're all up to something! Kate's Mumma xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails