{website}

Friday, April 30, 2010

Wedding Trend: Coloured Shoes II

Back with more gorgeous shoe appeal - shades of greens and blues this time. As I said earlier it's the green that really does it for me, although gotta say the yellow is also super cute!! I'd need a fairly good tan though I think! Who says having two pairs of shoes for your wedding isn't totally justified!!

Don't forget if you're heading to the Bride & Groom show at Ellerslie this Sunday to come along and say hi! Have a fab Friday afternoon folks....and an even better weekend! Kx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There,

I love the Yellow Shoes and were just wondering were you can get them from??

Thanks

Kate/MagnoliaRouge said...

Hi there,

Unfortunately I'm not sure where the shoes are from so I can't help you there! Good luck with your search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails