{website}

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Link Love

And so we come to the end of yet another month - or in another light the beginning of a new one. A third of the way through the year - seriously where does it go? Sometimes my weeks are over in a flash and I've been at my desk all week and feel I've achieved nothing! Well I probably did and then a whole new list arises! Anyhoo I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend....in the meantime I'll leave you with some lovely links and we'll catch up same place, same time next week!!
Kx



Love, love love this field. I wanna picnic there.
Gorgeous California wedding by a very talented duo!
Complete and utter wedding heaven!
So many cute details at this wedding here and here.

1 comment:

The Knotty Bride said...

OMG I looooove this board. Brilliant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails