{website}

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Real Wedding: Adel + Lombard

Wedding Wednesday!! I'm delighted to be bringing you this stunning wedding from South African by Nikki Meyer who is as lovely as she is talented. Adel & Lombard had a very casual, laid back wedding beachside, however the brides entrance was anything but with Adel arriving dramatically on horseback!

How did you meet?
After another miserable blind date I decided it was time for some internet action. Hesitantly I enrolled and within the first day I was chatting away with this special guy little did I know that I will become his wife.
Tell us about your proposal:
Far away in the African Bush, in the shade of a Boabab tree with elephants grazing in the valley below with the most amazing sunset in the background.
Tell us about finding your wedding dress:

Saw a beautiful dress on my photographers site, contact the designer and she was just the person I was looking for. When I told her the dress must be horse riding friendly she just shrugged and said it was her problem not mine!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails