{website}

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beautiful Bouquets

I might get shot down for saying this on a wedding blog but I'm not a huge fan of roses!! There... I said it. A bunch of red roses = last kind of flower I'd want to receive! (Thankfully the husband hasn't made that error although he did stick to Gerberas a good few years after I'd moved on from them - which was a month into our relationship at most!) I don't mind roses within bouquets with other blooms, and I also don't mind them en masse in a big rustic bucket but a structured posey of them - no, sorry, not for me. Hey - each to their own right? My favourite type of bouquet is very textural, not too perfect and used lots of different types of flowers. I love something that looks like it's been picked straight from the garden. I love ranunculus, anemones, berries, dahlias, peonies and any mix of those. Here's a collection of some of my favourites in brighter, more vibrant tones - a more muted collection coming up later in the week.

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Not a fan of roses either! But any of those I would have been proud to walk down the aisle with!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Beautiful collection of bouquets. I love flowers with little berries and lots of greenery mixed in.

postcards and pretties said...

great selection of bouquets .. my favorite is the first one ..lovely

Related Posts with Thumbnails