{website}

Monday, August 23, 2010

Board#67: Salmon & Lace

Welcome to another Monday morning... hope you had a nice weekend. I had an all too brief visit to the country yesterday where I got to feed some sheep and a interesting looking little fella called a Kunekune pig (bread roll for his dessert.. nom, nom). As much as I love city living, there's always been more than a little bit of a country girl in me, and this short visit has made me even more anxious to get into our new little place (only 10 weeks to go!!), not sure if we'll have room for a Kunekune, but perhaps a little lamb to keep the grass short?
Anyway onto today's board which is about as far away from pigs as you can get... I'm sure I've mentioned my love of this colour combination more than once, and I think it'll be a while before I tire of it. It's so feminine and pretty without having to be overly girly. Suitable for both a beach or a garden wedding, I think it's a winning combination. Have a great week folks!


Photos from top left: Invitation by Ruby & Willow, Photo by Jose Villa, Lace Ring Cushion via Once Wed
2nd row; Lace Votives via Sunday Suppers, Groom by Union Photography, Bride & Groom by Aaron Delesie, Dahlia Boutonniere via The Brides Cafe
3rd row; Bridal Party by Erin hearts Court, Lace image by Janne Peters, Invitation by Ruby & Willow

5 comments:

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

My, oh my! This is just TOO lovely!

brancoprata said...

I just LOVE the color scheme!!! You have such an amazing eye for style!!! And your invitation is beautiful!!!

postcards and pretties said...

so pretty ... i love the lace details

Gaby - Cap Classique said...

Beautiful! I just love the edge that the salmon gives this combo - such a sophisticated colour, and not scarily girly for the groom.

Life,Styled said...

What a gorgeous combination! I think this color combo would work any time of year!!

xoxo
kristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails