{website}

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Link Love

It really wasn't hard to pick links for this week... I was completely spoilt for choice, there was so much goodness around. It's going to be a wet wild weekend in these parts so I'm going to make the most of the husband not being on the golf course and see if I can get some mileage out of it.... lunch made for me, cups of tea bought in whilst I spend hour after hour at my desk!! Fun stuff though don't worry!! Weekends are set aside for fun projects - mostly! And then we have a party to head to - woohoo!
Before I go I'd just like to wish the lovely Abby from Superburbs all the best for a fabulous wedding tomorrow.... head over to her blog to see what the lovely girls in this blogging community did for her virtual bridal shower!! So sweet.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Kx



Love this photographer and this wedding is no exception!
Pretty tropical wedding with some fab footwear...
How could I not include this STUNNING shoot of one (half) of my favourite photographers by another of my favourites...
I think a rainy wedding can be sooo romantic...
Love this brides statement jewellry...

You might need the hankies to read this one...
Stunning setting for this Canadian wedding...check out the video here to, it'll bring a tear or two...
I can't get enough of these farm weddings...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails